Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gerd Berger <be...@gmx.at> on 2006/03/22 10:01:41 UTC

Informations about Maven

Hi,

I’m a pupil from Austria and I go to a Higher technical school for
electronic data processing. For my upcoming school leaving examination, I
have to report about the Apache Maven Project. So I need many information’s
about this project. I’m afraid, that the information’s on your web-side
aren’t enough, so I want to ask you, if you could send me some more
information’s.

Many thanks in advance!

Berger Gerd

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer

Re: Informations about Maven

Posted by Patrick Kimber <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Try looking at the mailing list on the following site:

http://www.nabble.com/Maven-f177.html

You will find loads of useful information

Patrick