Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/03 11:21:18 UTC

Trying to deploy the sample service with the latest code

Hi

I'm trying to deploy the sample service on the latest code. The
service.xml seems to have changed since M1. Can someone please post a
working service.xml!???

Paul

Re: [Axis2] Re: Trying to deploy the sample service with the latest code

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Paul;

I can not see any problem in ur service archive file and infact it works
fine with me. I think the problem might be in ur invocation codes I mean
client side so pls chcek that. I have attached a Test class that u can ues
to test ur service.

Thanks

Deepal

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Deepal

[...]

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Ok now I'm getting a fault