Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Antony Semonella <as...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/06 11:24:48 UTC

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #631: Ticket comments overlap relations table

Hello all,

Re: #631: Ticket comments overlap relations table

    https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/631

I have a potential fix for this, see patch attached to #631:

    https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/attachment/ticket/631/relations_overlap_fix.diff

Cheers,

Antony

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.
Hi Antony,

Thanks, I am very happy with that. Fix applied unchanged in r1548821.

Nice work.

Cheers,
     Gary