Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/06/12 04:59:42 UTC

[VOTE] 2.0-M6 (rc3)

I think I've narrowed the problem on the rebuild.  When building from
the top-level it seems we pick up more cars than we want.  If I build
local in the assemblies dir then things seem to be scoped correctly.
Something odd with Maven and / or how were using it.

The binaries are uploading now so please take a peek.

http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/2.0-M6-rc3

Vote concludes on Thursday June 14th at 2300 hours.

[ ] +1 release
[ ] 0 abstain
[ ] -1 Don't ship...provide reason

Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M6 (rc3)

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M6 (rc3)

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
+1 for all 4 assemblies.

Joe

Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M6 (rc3)

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@joyfulnoisewebdesign.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M6 (rc3)

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Sorry, I am late; however here is another +1.

Thanks,
Gianny

Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M6 (rc3)

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1
--kevan

Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M6 (rc3)

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
+1

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M6 (rc3)

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
+1

Cheers
Prasad

Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M6 (rc3)

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
+1

-dain

Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M6 (rc3)

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
+1

Lin

Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M6 (rc3)

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M6 (rc3) - PASSED (12 +1 votes)

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
ok, got it. Here is the link to see the changes right away, the live site will take some time to update

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxSITE/

btw, I haven't figured out how to include the cert logo in the "news" without destroying the rest of the page but will keep looking for a solution for the home page.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
working on it ! ;-)