Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2010/04/16 17:07:15 UTC

Re: Reminder: April incubator reports are due today

Hi all,

I'm having problems posting our incubator board report (Apache Shiro)
to the wiki - apparently my username/password is no longer working.
I've requested a password reset, but have not received the email to do
so.  Is there a way someone please post this in the meantime to ensure
the board gets it?

- Les

-----------------------

April 2010 Incubator Board Report (Apache Shiro):

Shiro is a powerful and flexible open-source application security
framework that cleanly handles authentication, authorization,
enterprise session management and cryptography.

Shiro has been incubating since June 2008.

The project is just about ready for its first 1.0 release.
Cryptography API and implementation adjustments had to be made prior
to the 1.0 release, delaying the 'code complete' stage before
incubator vote by 2 weeks.  That effort is being finished this week.

As soon as this code is complete, and we resolve 4 outstanding Jira
bugs, we will go immediately initiate the voting process to clear our
first 1.0 release.

The project team is not considering graduation at this point, but
after the first release, the team will decide on a roadmap targeting
graduation.

The status is being maintained at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/shiro/STATUS

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Incubator list, please disregard this request - It has been posted.

Thanks!

Les

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.