Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/27 18:24:08 UTC

[DIGESTER-AT] FromAnnotationsRuleSet could be immutable?

As far as I can tell, FromAnnotationsRuleSet is currently the only
mutable class in the annotations packages, and that mutability is only
because of the setNameSpaceURI() method.

Would it be possible to make the URI a constructor parameter instead?

If not, perhaps consider whether to make the String field volatile.
This would make all the classes thread-safe.

Re: [DIGESTER-AT] FromAnnotationsRuleSet could be immutable?

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,
your suggestions are like water in the middle of the Sahara, thanks a *lot*,
this is a very god catch! Very very appreciated!!!
I'm going to make it volatile, thanks again :)
Simo