Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Israel Ekpo <is...@aicer.org> on 2013/05/02 03:55:15 UTC

FLUME-1886 - Add a JMS enum type to SourceType

Jeff,

I updated the files to cover (FLUME-1886) while I was working on FLUME-1889
and FLUME-1994

Do you mind if I assign the task to myself so that I can update the issue
with a new patch?

It seems this files have changed since the last time I touched it.

Thanks.

Re: FLUME-1886 - Add a JMS enum type to SourceType

Posted by Israel Ekpo <is...@aicer.org>.
Thank you Jeff.

I am clearly in violation of the etiquette in this case.

I got tips from Brock and Hari regarding this type of situation a couple of
days ago.

My sincere apologies.