Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Federico Méndez <fe...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/22 09:51:34 UTC

TermsComponent/SolrCloud

Anyone knows if the TermsComponent supports distributed search trough a
SolrCloud installation? I have a SolrCloud installation that works OK for
regular searches but TermsComponent is returning empty results when using:
[collectionName]/terms?terms.fl=collector_name&terms.prefix=jo, the request
handler configuration is:
<!-- A request handler for demonstrating the terms component -->
  <requestHandler name="/terms" class="solr.SearchHandler" startup="lazy">
     <lst name="defaults">
      <bool name="terms">true</bool>
      <bool name="distrib">true</bool>
    </lst>
    <arr name="components">
      <str>terms</str>
    </arr>
  </requestHandler>

Re: TermsComponent/SolrCloud

Posted by Federico Méndez <fe...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Tomas, your suggestion worked!!

<requestHandler name="/terms" class="solr.SearchHandler" startup="lazy">
     <lst name="defaults">
      <bool name="terms">true</bool>
      <bool name="distrib">true</bool>
      <str name="shards.qt">/terms</str>