Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net> on 2002/06/20 19:56:43 UTC

No more RPM distributions?

Hi - just curious if there would be no more RPM distributions past 4.0.3.  That's the last version I see one for.  I rather like the RPMs myself and would like to see them continue.  Did someone accidentally comment out that part of the Ant script? =)

Thanks!

Eddie

RE: No more RPM distributions?

Posted by Chris Bailey <ch...@codeintensity.com>.
I agree, the RPM's are nice.  Makes upgrading and tracking what you have
installed a tad easier (assuming the RPM update doesn't blow away your
webapps or modified server.xml, etc.).