Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Zikuan An <ab...@apache.org> on 2023/02/03 14:43:09 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache DevLake (Incubating) v0.15.0-rc5

Hello everyone,

This is a call for vote to release Apache DevLake (Incubating) v0.15.0-rc5.
The Apache DevLake community has voted on and approved a proposal to
release Apache DevLake (Incubating) version v0.15.0-rc5.

In this release we fixed the license issues.

1. Added Apache 2.0 license to all of the icons we have drawn.

2. Added the license info to the MIT licensed icons.

3. Removed all files with the ManyPixels licence, which are incompatible
with Apache 2.0.

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Linkis community vote thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread/d2xy34vqzmw8x5zt4ncd3j3tg79bhkc5

Vote result thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread/8fl0bq79hnm6nlpvytxprl8rmkv4p21w

The release candidates:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/devlake/0.15.0-incubating-rc5

Git tag for the release:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/releases/tag/v0.15.0-rc5

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
*https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/devlake/KEYS
<https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/devlake/KEYS>*

How to build:
*https://devlake.apache.org/docs/DeveloperManuals/DeveloperSetup
<https://devlake.apache.org/docs/DeveloperManuals/DeveloperSetup>*

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DevLake (Incubating) v0.15.0-rc5

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

I checked:

- Download URL is OK
- All source files have license headers
- No binary files in the source release
- Valid signatures and checksums

------------------

Sincerely,
Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere

li gang <lg...@apache.org> 于2023年2月9日周四 01:32写道:

Posted by Zikuan An <ab...@apache.org>.
Thanks for your valuable suggestion. We will improve it in the next version.

Posted by li gang <lg...@apache.org>.
+1(binding)

Posted by Kent Yao <ya...@apache.org>.
+1 nonbinding

- downloads ok
- All source files have license headers
- no binary files in the source release
- sig/checksums are ok
- notice/disclaimer/license files are good
- build from source successfully

BTW, you need to update your vote mail template as it has contained something like
 "Linkis community vote thread:" for a long time.

Kent Yao

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)