Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2001/07/01 11:40:36 UTC

RE: cvs commit: apr/include apr_sms_trivial.h

Actually, my cvs is working as of yesterday. I commited
something and didn't see my commit msg appear, so I
decided to wait with the rest. 7 hours later the commit
msg did appear and I had chosen today to commit the
rest :)

I have a local newer version which I will commit today :)

Sander

> jerenkrantz    01/06/30 23:23:10
>
>   Modified:    memory/unix Makefile.in
>                test     testmem.c
>   Added:       memory/unix apr_sms_trivial.c
>                include  apr_sms_trivial.h
>   Log:
>   Get apr_sms_trivial into APR and add the appropriate things to testmem.
>   This should be similar to the current pool code in its method of
>   allocation and having freelists.
>
>   testmem was including "apr_sms_trivial.h", so instead of removing that
>   line, I went the long way and added trivial SMS.  I added the code to
>   testmem.
>
>   Sander still doesn't have his CVS access (although his account
> is setup?).
>   This is based off of his submission to dev@apr from a few weeks ago - he
>   might have a newer version locally that he hasn't posted.
>
>   Submitted by:	Sander Striker
>   Reviewed by:	Justin Erenkrantz

RE: cvs commit: apr/include apr_sms_trivial.h

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
Sander,  the CVS commit messages are moderated, and this was the first
time you committed something from that account.  So, I had to approve the
commit message.  Sorry it took me so long.  :-)

Ryan