Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2015/08/29 14:11:58 UTC

git and svn

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10188?jql=project%20%3D%20INFRA%20AND%20text%20~%20%22felix%20git%22

My attempt to get tags into the git repo has, I fear, failed.

Could I interest you in standardizing the svn layout? If you ever want
to move to git, you'll probably need to do that first, anyway.

Re: git and svn

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.
It's not as bad as I thought. You clone, get a scary message, then do
a checkout -t of origin/trunk and all is seemingly well, tags and all.