Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com> on 2011/12/01 23:29:26 UTC

Index page patch

Hi folks-

I've submitted a patch to the for the HBase home page for some refactoring/reorganizing.  Since this is the Home Page (capital letters!) I thought I'd float this past the group to see what they think.

Let me know what everybody thinks via the Jira.  Thanks!

Doug Meil
Chief Software Architect, Explorys
doug.meil@explorys.com

Re: Index page patch

Posted by Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com>.
I attached a generated index.html in the ticket so people can see what
this looks like (i.e., instead of just looking at the patch file).