Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2012/02/01 00:43:01 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Code Freeze for Mahout 0.6

Shannon, any luck on an RC?

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
The tests need heap to run, but not the upload. You will have had to set
MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx1g or something to get the test part to pass; I can't
imagine there's a memory issue for upload. Maybe your internet connection
is slow, or some hop along the way -- try again? does release:prepare
succeed? I would do that first, and then release:perform only if it works.

Posted by Shannon Quinn <sq...@gatech.edu>.
Running step 9 in the process now: the maven release. Once the tests are
finished running, it should be a simple matter of reviewing the
artifacts and calling the vote. With any luck that'll start tonight.

Posted by Shannon Quinn <sq...@gatech.edu>.