Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Williams, Christopher D" <ch...@lmco.com> on 2001/06/28 16:52:25 UTC

Get my portlet to display

I am new to jetspeed and trying to get a handle on it.  I have it installed
correctly and am trying to figure out how to configure the portlets.  I have
them compiled but cannot get them to show up.  I have added the
"portlet-entry" in the jetspeed-config file.  Is there a tutorial or
something that may assist me?  I am primarily an ASP/COM programmer and
trying to break out of MS's grasp!!! I know Java and JSP but am still new to
the portal.

Thanks for the help!!!,
Chris Williams