Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jim Urban <ji...@netsteps.net> on 2001/08/24 16:19:42 UTC

error-page not working in TC 3.2

Ok, I give up, what am I doing wrong?

I want to provide my own error pages for certain conditions and I can't seem
to get the error-page tag to work.  Here is an example of what I put in my
web.xml file:

	 <error-page>
		<exception-type>java.sql.SQLException</exception-type>
		<location>/mycontext/dberror.html</location>
	 </error-page>
	 <error-page>
		<error-code>404</error-code>
		<location>/mycontext/error400.html</location>
	 </error-page>

Thanks,

Jim Urban
Product Manager
Netsteps Inc.
Suite 505E
1 Pierce Pl.
Itasca, IL  60143
Voice:  (630) 250-3045 x2164
Fax:  (630) 250-3046

RE: Is there a way to make a default web.xml? --Tomcat 3.x

Posted by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com>.
Sorry, forgot to mention tomcat version 3.x
Is there a way to make a default web.xml file that will work across all
contexts/virtual hosts?

Brandon

Is there a way to make a default web.xml?

Posted by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com>.