Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com> on 2014/03/07 16:35:30 UTC

WS-RM and WSDLGetInInterceptor

Hi,
I'm seeing the exception at [1] when getting the published WSDL for an
endpoint using WS-RM (policy).
The reason seems to be the lack of WSAddressing MAP in that case,
possibly related to the modified interceptor chain being executed when a
wsdl GET is processed. I believe the RM interceptor should not be run at
all when wsdl GET requests are processed, but wanted to check here too.
And if that's the proper approach for solving the problem, should I add
it in WSDLGetInInterceptor::cleanUpOutInterceptors ?
Thanks
Alessio

[1] http://www.fpaste.org/83382/13942061/raw/

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss

Re: WS-RM and WSDLGetInInterceptor

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alessio,
People thank you for spotting this error :-)
I just integrated the fix to 2.7.x.
regards aki

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.