Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/28 10:36:48 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.7

The vote has passed with the following result:
[7] +1 (jgenender, akarpe, davsclaus, hadrian, janstey, cschneider,
cmueller)
[0] -1
[0] +0

The artifacts will be released to the public maven repo immediately,
followed by the ASF site and mirror and the public announcement.

Many thanks to all who took the time to test and vote.

Christian