Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ladidaaa <g-...@gmx.li> on 2008/12/02 14:50:00 UTC

RPC Encoded in ServiceMix

Hello,

i am planning an ESB Implementation, having a lot of RPC Encoded based
webservices ... Is there a problem to work with ServiceMix and RPC/Encoded
Webservices ?

thnx

Re: RPC Encoded in ServiceMix

Posted by ladidaaa <g-...@gmx.li>.

Is there any possibility to use Axis ?  or is there just no way to user RPC
encoded in Servicemix ?

Re: RPC Encoded in ServiceMix

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
cxf bc doesn't support rpc/encoded style, since this old style is kind
of deprecated and is not supported in the jaxws.
Freeman

Posted by Edell Nolan <ed...@gmail.com>.
What components are you intending to use. For working with webservices we
would recommend using the serivcemix-cxf-bc and serivcemix-cxf-se components
within serivcemix which will work with CXF. But as far as I know CXF only
supports RPC literal and not RPC encoded.

I added a testcase a while back for this to Servicemix 3 at

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/branches/servicemix-3.2/deployables/bindingcomponents/servicemix-cxf-bc/src/test/java/org/apache/servicemix/cxfbc/interceptors

Edell.