Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/01 22:05:17 UTC

Re: ApplicationRuntimeException on (almost simutaneous) page retrieval (solved, sort of)

Fermin what collections are you refering to? Collections in your page class?

Posted by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Geoff,

Geoff Longman wrote:
> Fermin what collections are you refering to? Collections in your page class?
Yep, y'r assumption is correct.
Very weird stuff though because i would actually expect it to cause trouble in
the static situation *not* in the other structure, whereby each (page)class has
got its own instance (created on the first getXYZ).

It works now but if you want to know more just let me know.

Cheers,
Fermin DCG