Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by José Ferreiro <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/18 15:49:33 UTC

TCP capture/tunel (java server - c# .net client)

Hello everybody,

Here is my configuration:
Java server using Axis 1.4 in Tomcat.
Am using .Net Framework 1.1 for a client to access the java server web
service.
I did a web service and the related client using Java and .Net (they work
fine)
Everything is running on my LOCALHOST machine.

I am testing the interoperability with the .Net client (c#).

The .net client access properly the java server web service.

To analyze the TCP traffic I use as provided from Axis the TCPMonitor

I successfully am able to capture the trafic between the java client and the
java server web service.

However I have no idea how to capture the trafic between the .Net Client and
the java server web service.
FYI: I also implemented a .Net Proxy in the .net Client using c#  to access
the java server web service.

Did someone of you try out to do something this?

All suggestions are welcome.

Thank you in advance and a I wish a good week-end to everybody

José Ferreiro