Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Zaiwen Gong <za...@hotmail.com> on 2008/07/07 22:18:56 UTC

Any more examples?

In Apache ODE there are only 3 examples. I want to know if there are more examples available so that I can validate if my Apache ODE is working fine? Or there is any unit-tests suite or function tests suite for Apache ODE?

Thanks a lot!
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_072008

Re: Any more examples?

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Running "buildr test" runs all tests, including BPEL tests that can be found
at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.1/bpel-test/src/test/resources/bpel/2.0/

The 3 examples that are bundled with Ode are all we have at the moment to
verify that an installation works properly.

alex