Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by dineshram89 <di...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/26 11:30:42 UTC

Struts2.0

Hi All,
I run the struts2.0 i get this error please give the solution.
My versions jre,jdk,and jvm are 1.6. Tomcat 6.0.

My error:
The requested resource (/struts2-blank-2.0.6/) is not available.
I followed u r link only.
http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts2/struts-2-download.shtml

Please give solution to dineshram89@gmail.com

Re: Struts2.0

Posted by Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 11:30 AM, dineshram89 <di...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I run the struts2.0 i get this error please give the solution.
> My versions jre,jdk,and jvm are 1.6. Tomcat 6.0.
>
> My error:
> The requested resource (/struts2-blank-2.0.6/) is not available.
> I followed u r link only.
> http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts2/struts-2-download.shtml
>
> Please give solution to dineshram89@gmail.com

We have dispatched a set of reasonably well trained robots to handle your
request. Unfortunately, one of them had an malfunction, became sentient, and
decided to start gathering lovely flowers to build a boquet for its mum.

Because of this, the full solution that we magically extracted using the
Tele-sense--maticTM might have been delayed slightly. The ETA currently is
20.013 earth years, provided its rotation and trajectory path does not alter
more than 1.7% in the next three full moons.

Should you feel that this order was incorrect, and like a full repayment of
your obviously endured expenses during the 136 seconds you took to fire off
this lovely email instead of reading the server logs to find out why exactly
it went wrong, then please contact us on our email at
unicorns-have-rights-too@struts.org.

Thank you, and have a nice day,

Philip

Aperture Science Division Lead Scientist
"Call for an appointment, today !"
--
"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." -
Randy Pausch

Re: Struts2.0

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 5:30 AM, dineshram89 <di...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I run the struts2.0 i get this error please give the solution.
> My versions jre,jdk,and jvm are 1.6. Tomcat 6.0.
>
> My error:
> The requested resource (/struts2-blank-2.0.6/) is not available.
> I followed u r link only.

Not our link (and generally poor tutorials).

Please post questions like this to the struts-user mailing list:

http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

When you do, make sure to give a more complete explanation regarding what
you've done, how you've deployed, etc.

Also, Struts 2.0.6 is pretty old and you shouldn't really use it.

Dave