Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> on 2005/10/24 15:27:36 UTC

mod_authn_dbd and 2.2.0

mod_authn_dbd seemed to get the thumbs-up from those who test-drove
it from trunk.  Any thoughts on backporting to 2.2-branch at this stage?
It'll serve as a small and simple demo of using DBD, as well as in its
primary purpose.

--
Nick Kew

Re: mod_authn_dbd and 2.2.0

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Monday 24 October 2005 14:59, Mads Toftum wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 02:27:36PM +0100, Nick Kew wrote:
> > mod_authn_dbd seemed to get the thumbs-up from those who test-drove
> > it from trunk.  Any thoughts on backporting to 2.2-branch at this stage?
> > It'll serve as a small and simple demo of using DBD, as well as in its
> > primary purpose.
>
> +1 from the peanut gallery

:-)

> - and it would make a good selling point for
> people to upgrade from 2.0.x.

It'll do better if someone completes the job by hacking an authz_dbd too.
Oh for a nice juicy round tuit!

--
Nick Kew

Re: mod_authn_dbd and 2.2.0

Posted by Mads Toftum <ma...@toftum.dk>.
On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 02:27:36PM +0100, Nick Kew wrote:
> mod_authn_dbd seemed to get the thumbs-up from those who test-drove
> it from trunk.  Any thoughts on backporting to 2.2-branch at this stage?
> It'll serve as a small and simple demo of using DBD, as well as in its
> primary purpose.

+1 from the peanut gallery - and it would make a good selling point for
people to upgrade from 2.0.x.

vh

Mads Toftum