Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by "Reina Ehrenbogen, Alejandro" <a....@ibermatica.com> on 2006/10/26 12:53:45 UTC

Downloads not working

Hello all,

I've been trying to download releases from
http://ibatis.apache.org/javadownloads.html for a few days but they all
timeout. I vaguely remember seeing a news item on the site regarding a
planned downtime. Has that affected the downloads somehow? No luck with
the mirror either, they seem to have a problem replicating the content
too.

Thank you and keep up the good work!
Alex

Re: Downloads not working