Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/04 14:54:03 UTC

Discussion in JIRAs

Over the last few months, it seems we've moved all of our discussion
from the development list to the JIRA system.

While some of that is readable as email notifications, it becomes far
more difficult to do so when you edit existing comments instead of
creating a new comment.

I certainly see some value in discussing things in JIRA as it keeps
everything in one place, but iit does make it more difficult to both
participate in the discussion as well as to follow the discussion.

I also don't know how likely JIRAs are to be indexed by a search
engine.  Nor whether people following the development mailing list via
markmail or some other alternative get jira notifications.

Re: Discussion in JIRAs

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,