Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com> on 2016/02/01 01:33:54 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Apex Core Release 3.3.0-incubating (RC1)

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue either. I first thought it may be
related to the local repo override, but even after removing the default
location and setting a different repo all tests pass. Would be great if we
could reproduce it.

Please note that we are running CI build on every PR and tests were run for
the RC1 build also.

Thanks,
Thomas

Posted by David Yan <da...@datatorrent.com>.
Hi Alan,

Vlad's PR that is supposed to fix this issue has been merged.
If you have time, please verify whether it fixes the problem for you.  You
will have to check out from the latest master from incubator-apex-core and
build.

Thanks,

David

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com>.