Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by cablepuff <ca...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/07 06:58:23 UTC

Tapestry 5.25 autocomplete not working.

Hi i have the following field.

public class FrameworkPage{
     @Component(id = "frameworkName")
     private TextField frameworkName;

     public List onProvideCompletionsFromFrameworkName(final String partial)
{
          return this.frameworkService.getFrameworkByName(partial);
     }
}

I have an input field. in tml file.

It seems the auto complete is never getting fired. WHat is wrong?

Re: Tapestry 5.25 autocomplete not working.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
What have you seen using Firebug or the Chrome debugger?  There's no
particular reason for this to be failing suddenly in 5.2.5 if it was
working in 5.2.4.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 9:58 PM, cablepuff <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi i have the following field.
>

> public class FrameworkPage{
>     @Component(id = "frameworkName")
>     private TextField frameworkName;
>
>     public List onProvideCompletionsFromFrameworkName(final String partial)
> {
>          return this.frameworkService.getFrameworkByName(partial);
>     }
> }
>

> I have an input field. in tml file.
>

> It seems the auto complete is never getting fired. WHat is wrong?

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

RE: Tapestry 5.25 autocomplete not working.

Posted by Guerin Laurent <lg...@sopragroup.com>.
Have you declare the autocomplete mixin on your textfield ?
What say the logs when Tapestry enter into your method ?

Posted by cablepuff <ca...@gmail.com>.
I found my problem.

I had to put a parameter namespace block around it to get it working.

I put it inside

Re: Tapestry 5.25 autocomplete not working.

Posted by Guerin Laurent <lg...@sopragroup.com>.
Hi,

I have tested this morning with 5.2.5 version ans it work perfectly. Are you sure that your frameworkService method return something ?
Try to add @Log on your onProvideCompletionsFromFrameworkName to see what it's happend.