Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Neha Mehta <Ne...@lntinfotech.com> on 2010/03/30 13:23:34 UTC

Find amount of data synchronized from MCS to POS

Hi,
I am trying to synchronize data from MCS(Main central server)to POS (point of sale). I am not able to find out the amount of data getting synchronized from MCS to POS
Are there any ways to find out the amount of data synchronized from MCS to POS and vice-versa.
Can we use any tools to identify the amount of data synchronized?
Thanks & Regards,
Neha Mehta
Innovation Group - L&T Infotech | Mumbai
Contact : 02267954324
[cid:image002.jpg@01CAD029.88DF69E0]<http://www.lntinfotech.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

Re: Find amount of data synchronized from MCS to POS

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
There is nothing OOTB for that. But you may open the POS in web mode an look for changed data (mostly products/promos and possibly parties/contacts OOTB)

Jacques