Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Martin Lichtin <li...@yahoo.com> on 2013/11/06 10:53:27 UTC

Re: Re: "Address already in use" using Pax Exam

I've seen a similar issue and at some point opened
With the versions I use it's quite obvious that Pax-Exam does not wait
for the container to shut down completely.

Martin

PS: My workaround is to wait a bit for the ssh port to become available
and only then return from the pax-exam config() method.