Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Matt Burgess <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/09 04:32:50 UTC

Apache Drill reviews

I apologize, I've been trying to get an update to my patch for DRILL-3199
reviewed, but I seem to be screwing up how to update the diff at
reviews.apache.org.

Should the updates be incremental commits/patches, or should they be diffs
against the target branch entirely? Ive tried both but either got something
wrong with generating the patch from Git commits, or something wrong with
submitting them to the review.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Re: Apache Drill reviews

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.
One quick question: you have one single commit per patch right ?

--

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer

  <http://www.mapr.com/>