Posted to bcel-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Markus Dahm <m....@gmx.de> on 2005/02/06 07:10:57 UTC

Re: BCEL future

Hi,

I 'd be glad if there would some more activity in the future, since I
still have ideas
to add yet not enough time to realize currently. There are important changes
however like 1.5 support that should be added asap.

I also have a problem with the Apache org, because my main contact
was Jason van Zyl jvanzyl@zenplex.com which I haven't been able
to contact for quite a while.

There have been requests e.g. for new volunteer developers which I couldn't
fulfill.

Anyway I think the current version of BCEL is pretty stable yet lacks some
new ideas. There are also some comparable projects on the net now with
some interesting new features.

Cheers
    Markus