Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2012/09/13 21:58:56 UTC

HBase code coverage and code analysis available on analysis.apache.org.

Hooray! we have a "sonar" code coverage and code metrics job setup on
analysis.apache.org!

https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/org.apache.hbase:hbase

It looks like it may only run the small tests, but this still provides good
data points.

I found this especially interesting:
https://analysis.apache.org/plugins/resource/103783?page=org.sonar.plugins.design.ui.page.DesignPage

This was filed a ways back as INFRA-4581 -- if we have other things we want
to add tweak, we could file more INFRA jiras.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4581<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4581#comment-13455178>

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: HBase code coverage and code analysis available on analysis.apache.org.

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@hortonworks.com>.
Can we exclude the generated classes. For clover code coverage, we do
exclude those (see pom.xml).

Thanks,
Enis

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)

Re: HBase code coverage and code analysis available on analysis.apache.org.

Posted by Elliott Clark <ec...@stumbleupon.com>.

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.
There are some gems in there.