Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by liangyulin <ry...@hotmail.com> on 2009/12/01 06:00:32 UTC

RE: Wicket Ajax in JBOSS Portal

Anybody knows this problem?

From: rylinlyl@hotmail.com
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Wicket Ajax in JBOSS Portal
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:49:53 +0800

Hello,

I tried to deploy a wicket application (1.4.3 version) in JBOSS portal 2.7.2 as portlet, but it seemed that the AJAX functionality didn't work, for example, I would like to use rating panel in wicket extension but the ajax submit failed.

Who knows how to resolve this problem or any workaround?

Thanks

Rylin

聊天+搜索+邮箱 想要轻松出游,手机MSN帮你搞定! 立刻下载!
上Windows Live 中国首页,下载Messenger2009安全版!
http://www.windowslive.cn

RE: Wicket Ajax in JBOSS Portal

Posted by liangyulin <ry...@hotmail.com>.
no problem, It is very good

SV: Wicket Ajax in JBOSS Portal

Posted by Wilhelmsen Tor Iver <To...@arrive.no>.
> It looks like JBoss portal support is incomplete... If I send you a
> minimalistic AJAX portlet which works in eXo, would you mind adapting
> it for
> JBoss (web.xml & portlet.xml) and try and see if it works? HTH!

We use Glassfish + Webspace/Liferay, but ended up using a mapping

	<filter-mapping>
		<filter-name>alltopic</filter-name>
		<url-pattern>/alltopic/*</url-pattern>
		<dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
		<dispatcher>INCLUDE</dispatcher>
		<dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
		<dispatcher>ERROR</dispatcher>
	</filter-mapping>

for the mappings. At least with this "complete" dispatcher set, Ajax works fine in portlet context here.

- Tor Iver

Re: Wicket Ajax in JBOSS Portal

Posted by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by liangyulin <ry...@hotmail.com>.