Posted to user@struts.apache.org by rahul kshirsagar <ra...@rediffmail.com> on 2006/01/12 15:59:49 UTC

Opening a new window

Hi,

I am using struts in my application.I have one parent jsp from which i am opening a new window.Now i want to pass some value from this child window and close the same.
How to pass this value from child to parent jsp and also retain values in parent jsp?
Which is the efficient way to implement the same?

Re: Opening a new window

Posted by Aldo Vadillo Batista <al...@gmail.com>.
I think you can use javascript for accessing to struts html:hidden variables.