Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Janko Muzykant <um...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/30 01:27:05 UTC

T5.1.0.5 on JBoss 5.1.0 = no standard components

hi, i'm trying to deploy my application on JBoss and just run into a problem.
although deployment went fine, seems that tapestry components have not been
registered. i got a message about available pages & components:
01:12:03,575 INFO  [STDOUT] - Available pages:
ApplicationBasePage: org.myapp.web.tapestry.pages.ApplicationBasePage
..
..
01:12:03,575 INFO  [STDOUT] - Available components:
Filter: org.myapp.web.tapestry.components.Filter
..
..

but there is nothing about "internal" Tapestry components (like "if", "loop"
or "output" for example). this results of course with exceptions when
visiting pages.
I thought it may be problem of duplicated jar files (javassist and simmilar)
but now, my war contains actually tapestry and spring jars only and nothing
has changed.

any ideas what might be the reason?

thanks,
m.

Re: [SOLVED] T5.1.0.5 on JBoss 5.1.0 = no standard components

Posted by Janko Muzykant <um...@gmail.com>.
ok, I found solution for JBoss 5.1.0. It's enough to use the same url
converter that Geoff pointed out and add "-Djboss.vfs.forceCopy=false" to
JBoss JAVA_OPTS. At least, it solved the problem for me :)

enjoy,
m.

Re: T5.1.0.5 on JBoss 5.1.0 = no standard components

Posted by Janko Muzykant <um...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
  .