Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Fabio Uechi <fa...@alexandria.cc> on 2004/02/19 16:30:42 UTC

multiproject site generation - maven reports

Hi all,

I'm facing some problems when attempting to generate my project
site.
My project its comprised of 3 sub-projects.
I have a master project.xml which is extended by other 3.
When I execute:

maven multiproject:site

The reactor is properly activated and all sites are generated.
But it's not generating any of the maven-reports I'd defined in
the master pom.
After that I generated all reports manually:

maven multiproject:goal -Dgoal=checkstyle
maven multiproject:goal -Dgoal=javadoc
etc..

And then generated the site again.
What I've noticed is that all generated xml are properly
converted to html but the the links to them are missing.

Shouldn't the report plugins be automatically called by maven?
What about the links? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance
Fabio

Re: multiproject site generation - maven reports

Posted by Fabio Uechi <fa...@alexandria.cc>.
I had already tried this.
It didn't work.
The report plugins are not being automatically invoked and as a
consequence, the maven-reports page doesn't include any of them.
Another detail, I have some custom navigation.xml files.
I think that the aggregation problem could be due to their
existence but what about the report generation issue?

Hey Sebastien, are your reports being properly generated, aren't
they? Can you tell me the versions you're using?

Posted by Sebastien Sahuc <ss...@intalio.com>.

Posted by "Charles N. Harvey III" <ch...@alloy.com>.