Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by James Jeffrey <Ja...@cpp.co.uk> on 2012/11/06 17:48:17 UTC

DNS Issue

Hello,

First a question whether the forums at the old Cloudstack.org website could be resurrected? They contained a lot of useful information!

Secondly - each of my virtual routers can now seem to only resolve the DNS entries for the hosts it acts as a DHCP server - I want them to be able to resolve DNS for all VMs in the system.

Network.dns.basiczone.updates is set to all, but these are advanced zones anyway.

How do I do this please?

Thanks,

James
--
James Jeffrey
Enterprise Server Administrator

Tel: 01904 544 272
Mob: 07952 284 504

Web: www.cpp.co.uk<http://www.cpp.co.uk/>
Corporate: www.cppgroupplc.com<http://www.cppgroupplc.com/>

This is an email from CPPGroup Plc, a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 07151159. Registered office: Holgate Park, York, YO26 4GA.
This message may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and either
return or destroy the original message.

CPPGroup Plc accepts no responsibility for any changes made to this message after it has been sent
by the original author. This email has been scanned for all viruses by the Webroot Email Security System.

Re: DNS Issue

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 11:48 AM, James Jeffrey <Ja...@cpp.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> First a question whether the forums at the old Cloudstack.org website could be resurrected? They contained a lot of useful information!

All of the content from cloudstack.org is still around.  It's now at
buildacloud.org.  So for the Citrix hosted forums, please see:
http://buildacloud.org/forum/

RE: DNS Issue

Posted by James Jeffrey <Ja...@cpp.co.uk>.
I've asked for clearance to release it - if I receive it I'll post an update.

Posted by Geoff Higginbottom <ge...@shapeblue.com>.
James,

RE: DNS Issue

Posted by James Jeffrey <Ja...@cpp.co.uk>.