Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org> on 2020/03/12 13:45:31 UTC

Working on streams-project-0.6.1-rc1

Hello team,

Just a note that I am working on generating a release candidate.

It’s been a while since I did this last, and on first pass our script did not create a staging repository.

I’ll keep working on this and hopefully figure out what’s going wrong soon.

If I can’t figure it out by tomorrow, I will capture the full series of commands and logs for everyone to inspect.

Anyway watch this space for a VOTE in the next week or so.

—

These are the key commands:

mvn -Papache-release release:prepare -DpushChanges=false -DautoVersionSubmodules=true -DreleaseVersion=0.6.1 -DdevelopmentVersion=0.6.2-SNAPSHOT -Dtag=streams-project-0.6.1-rc1
mvn -Papache-release clean install release:perform -Darguments='-Dmaven.test.skip.exec=true' -Dgoals=deploy -DlocalRepoDirectory=. -DlocalCheckout=true

Instead of deploying release artifacts to a new staging repo, we just get a newly deployed SNAPSHOT

Re: Working on streams-project-0.6.1-rc1

Posted by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com>.
I'm available to do some testing, I've got a house reno project going on so
can't do much bug bashing- but happy to help w other stuff.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org>.