Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by York Shen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/10 14:57:44 UTC

[DISCUSS] Prepare to start release Weex 0.28

Hi, community

I'd like to start a release for Weex 0.28 based on master branch after the PR [1] fixing LGPL problems merged.

Does anyone have any reason to delay the release? Any other vital patches needs to be merged?

If not, I’d like to call a release vote later in this week.

FYI: The publishing script of convenience binary (publishing release.aar and legacy_release.aar together to maven centeral) is not finished, however this will not block the release as Apache release has nothing to do with convenience binary, IMO.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/pull/2940

Best Regards,
York Shen

申远