Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Amna & Kiran <bo...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/03 07:54:24 UTC

New document accessibility in live environment

Hi These might be simple for you, so plz help us out

1. We are creating new documents via the Editor's view menu item : "new
document". Now we want this document to be visible in the live environment.
We've copied the documents' folders (created by Lenya)in the
"lenya\webapp\lenya\pubs\$DocumentFolder\content\live" folder
Now we want to know where to do the entry of this doc. to have it visible in
the menu on the left in the live environment?

Re: New document accessibility in live environment...plz ignore this question

Posted by Amna & Kiran <bo...@yahoo.com>.
Amna & Kiran <bonita_amna <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi These might be simple for you, so plz help us out
>
> 1. We are creating new documents via the Editor's view menu item : "new
> document". Now we want this document to be visible in the live environment.
> We've copied the documents' folders (created by Lenya)in the
> "lenya\webapp\lenya\pubs\$DocumentFolder\content\live" folder
> Now we want to know where to do the entry of this doc. to have it visible in
> the menu on the left in the live environment?

err forget abt this question
It had escaped our mind that we have to Submit it and then publish it.