Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2012/09/04 15:07:37 UTC

September board report

Hi,

I've assembled a preliminary board report for September:

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Board%20Report%20September%202012

One thing that needs further clarification is the state of the OCM 2.0.0
release. The release vote passed and the archives seem to be there,
however I haven't seen this announced.

Also please let me know if you submit a talk or gave a talk on
Jackrabbit or any of its sub projects. I'd like to include these in the
report if possible.

Finally let me know if there is anything missing or broken in the
report. I plan to submit it beginning of next week.

Michael

Re: September board report

Posted by Ard Schrijvers <a....@onehippo.com>.
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 5:44 PM, Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 4.9.12 15:38, Ard Schrijvers wrote:
>>
>> FYI : I've updated the wiki and added the RELEASE NOTES to
>> http://archive.apache.org/dist/jackrabbit/ocm/2.0.0/
>>
>> After the website and the release notes are synced (they are now on
>> /www/www.apache.org/dist/jackrabbit/ocm/2.0.0 so I think they can be
>> synced any time) I'll send out the announcement
>

> Great, thanks a lot!

Website and release notes has been synced and I just send the release
announcement. Thanks for reminding me and again apologies for the
delay. Won't happen again...I hope :)

Regards Ard

Re: September board report

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

Re: September board report

Posted by Ard Schrijvers <a....@onehippo.com>.

Re: September board report

Posted by Ard Schrijvers <a....@onehippo.com>.
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 3:46 PM, Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 4.9.12 14:23, Ard Schrijvers wrote:

>> I am working on it right away (and as mentioned, sry about forgetting,
>> that is sloppy of me). I hope you can give me a pointer where you'd
>> like to have the release notes for OCM on the website as I am not sure
>> where they belong.
>

> I'd put them into
> http://www.apache.org/dist/jackrabbit/ocm/RELEASE-NOTES.txt and add the link
> to the download page.

I will

>> Also I saw that Jukka or Felix can give me write access to the
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCR/ space. Can you also
>> do this? My username is a.schrijvers@onehippo.com
>

> I asked Jukka to grant write access to a.schrijvers@onehippo.com. Should
> work by now.