Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Doug Serres <ds...@netscape.net> on 2000/03/15 22:38:07 UTC

java.io.FileNotFoundException

I entered the following URL into my browser and got the result below. I don't
understand why it is using a root level reference for dserres. The file's
absolute path and name is: /home/dserres/vorlon/home/samples/index.xml

I am running the Cocoon 1.7 release under Vorlon (Hummingbird's internal
servlet runner) with the IBM JDK1.1.8 on Red Hat 6.1. I wouldn't rule out a
problem in Vorlon but if anyone has seen similar problems and they have
suggestions I would appreciate them.

Thanks
Doug

Resulting page content:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /dserres/vorlon/home/samples/index.xml
at java.io.FileInputStream.(Compiled Code)
at java.io.FileInputStream.(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromFile.getStream(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.cocoon.producer.AbstractProducer.getDocument(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Compiled Code)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
at com.hcl.vorlon.VServletBridge.service(Compiled Code)
at com.hcl.vorlon.VServletContext.service(Compiled Code)
at com.hcl.vorlon.VHttpConnection.run(Compiled Code)
at com.hcl.nexus.sync.NexusSyncClient.activated(Compiled Code)
at com.hcl.nexus.NexusThread.run(Compiled Code)