Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Buckneberg, Crystal R" <Cr...@southeasttech.edu> on 2016/11/23 18:58:58 UTC

Questions about AOO Users

Dear Sir or Madam,

Greetings!  My name is Crystal Buckneberg and I am currently working on a project for Technical Writing (A college level class I am currently taking at Southeast Technical Institute in Sioux Falls, SD USA) that is comparing MS Office, OpenOffice and LibreOffice and then making a recommendation to a client on which one to use.  I have a few questions that will help me to pull this document together if you have a few minutes of time.

I will need an answer on or before 28-Nov-2016 so I have time to integrate your information into the report.

1.)    What is your official title within the Apache Software Foundation organization?

2.)    Approximately how many users of OpenOffice are there worldwide?

3.)    Do you have an estimate as to how many of those users are in the United States?

4.)    On average per year, how many times does OpenOffice release an update/patch?

I need to know this information by November 23, 2016 so that I can integrate this information into my report.

Thank you for your time and consideration.  I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Crystal Buckneberg
Crystal.Buckneberg@southeasttech.edu<ma...@southeasttech.edu>
Computer Programming Student
Southeast Tech AITP Webmaster

Re: Questions about AOO Users

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
Can I suggest to send this questions to dev@openoffice.apache.org as
this mailing list is for users of OpenOffice.

Posted by Andrew Pitonyak <an...@pitonyak.org>.
Start your research here

⁣https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_OpenOffice

Sent from BlueMail ​