Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2007/05/01 08:06:05 UTC

Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "HowToContribute" by BertrandDelacretaz

On 4/30/07, Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> wrote:
> ...eh? ... the https port is open to everyone as well correct?..

Yes you're right, sorry about that.

I have corrected http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute, but left
http instead of https in the svn co example. I think we usually
advertise http over https for read-only access, as it causes less load
on our servers, and possibly less firewall problems.

-Bertrand

Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "HowToContribute" by BertrandDelacretaz

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: advertise http over https for read-only access, as it causes less load
: on our servers, and possibly less firewall problems.

Mmmmm ... gotcha, that makes sense.

-Hoss