Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Courtney Robinson <sa...@live.co.uk> on 2010/09/08 11:20:40 UTC

Row limits

Are there any  limits (implied or otherwise) on how many columns there can be in a single row?
My understanding has always been that there is no limit on how many columns you can have in a single row
but i've just read Arin's, WTF is a super column post again and i got the impression he was saying that if its a normal
row i.e not Super, there is a limit but if the said row is within a structure of type Super then there is a potentially unbounded
amount of columns to be had.

Is my original understanding correct, have i just misinterpreted his article?
regards,
Courtney

Re: Row limits

Posted by roger schildmeijer <sc...@gmail.com>.