Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Som Satpathy <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 05:36:32 UTC

Query regarding content persistence in Stanbol

Hi All,

I have a general query regarding persistence of content and their
enhancements in Stanbol. Based on my readings so far, I understand that all
new content posted into an enhancement chain are persisted along with their
enhancements in a Solr index (the default one being called contenthub). Am
I correct in my understanding?

If yes, I have been trying to figure out where exactly can I locate the
Solr index in my Stanbol instance. I would appreciate if any of you could
throw more light on this?

Thanks,
Som

Re: Query regarding content persistence in Stanbol

Posted by Som Satpathy <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rupert,

Thanks for the information. I now understand how content persistence works
in Stanbol.

Thanks,
Som

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.