Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Markus Werle <nu...@web.de> on 2009/07/22 16:26:37 UTC

[users@httpd] ldap: Removing controls in sublocations

Hi!

After digging hard through docs and other resources it still remains unclear to me
how to relax access restrictions in sublocations.

>From http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/en/mod/core.html#require I learned how to do this
for directories, but after some tries I get the impression this works only in the way shown:

<Directory /path/to/protected/>
Require user david
</Directory>
<Directory /path/to/protected/unprotected>
# All access controls and authentication are disabled
# in this directory
 Satisfy Any
 Allow from all
</Directory>

What I want is the reverse thing *and* the usage of Location:
Something along the lines

<Location /svn
  # ... LDAP via AD stuff cut off ...
  Order deny,allow
  Deny from all
</Location>
<Location /svn/SOME_REPO>
  Satisfy Any
  Require ldap-attribute distinguishedName="WHATEVER"
</Location>

This kind of thing did not work for me.
Am I missing something?

(I am using Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i SVN/1.6.1 PHP/5.2.9)

Verschicken Sie SMS direkt vom Postfach aus - in alle deutschen und viele
ausländische Netze zum gleichen Preis!
https://produkte.web.de/webde_sms/sms