Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Eugene Ng <eh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/07 16:09:43 UTC

Using Xalan-Java 2.0.D07 lib to develope Servlet question?

Hi,
I'm new to xml stuff and would like to learn more. I
found the Xalan lib might help me out. I use the
SimpleTransform demo source to compile and run. It
works! However, When I used the same code(with little
modification for Servlet) and run under Jrun. It fail
and throw the following error:
***
javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
Namespace not supported by SAXParser
***

I know I'm very new to this error. I know this is not
a supporting account, but could you pls. help.

Many thanks!

Eugene

http://auctions.yahoo.com/