Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alexander Koppelhuber <to...@gmx.net> on 2002/10/30 08:56:41 UTC

line break?

How do I add a linebreak within a <block>?
It is very inconvenient for my needs to use
a block for every line break entered by the
user.

TIA Alex

Re: line break?

Posted by Noel Golding <no...@spearreport.com>.
<fo:block />

Re: line break?

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.

That's VFAQ, see http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=102822924730708&w=2

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team

Re: line break?

Posted by clholm <vp...@earthlink.net>.
Another shortcut would be to define something like <!ENTITY nl
'&#x2028;'>  in a DTD,
which ( in this case ) would enable the use of  &nl; in place of the
line separator character.

- Carl Holm